Saturday, July 5, 2014

June favorites


I have no excuses for not writing in this blog. I am sorry for not posting anything in between. But the thing is life had gotten in the way of my writing, between the stress that is work and random crazy things that my friends had done, i kinda had a hard time writing whatever i wanted to write. But i will try not to let it get between me and this blog in the fututre. Without furthur ado, here are my june favorites

1. Benefit rockateur blush
     I had found myself reaching for this brush more this month, it has that pretty flushed look against my skin color. It had been my absolute favoreite. There are timeps that i would choose another blush but more often than not this is my go to blush this month. In the office, going out with friends or family, i didn't even think about which blush to choose from. I just gravitate toward this color this month. Not too pink and not too shimmery which is a good combination for the bright lips i have been wearing this month. Absolute must have for anyone

2. Bobbi brown tinted eye brightener
     Ok so i have dark circles under my eyes but not as bad as you would think. This is what i would be wearing everyday without any concealer. It covers my dark circles perfectly without concealer. It makes my eyes look more awake comlared to the conealer that i has used, with my oily skin, anything that i had under my eyes tend to crease even if i set it with powder. But not this one. Although, i have a problem with the smell of this product which tends to be a bit like paint. But that is the only thing that is bad with it, other than that everything is fine with me

3.  DAughtry,s baptized album
     As i am writing this post, the album is playing in the background. It helps me wrtie as i an focus on what i am doing, I Spent the month listening to this album that made me realize that i should start writing again. So it has tremendously helped me get my writing mojo back.

4. Nexcare acne patch
     Ok so this was something that ,y sister and i decided to buy in hong kong because we got interested in the packaging as it said that i can get rid of your acne easily. I recently had an outbreak lately and covered my face nightly with this. Lo and behold the morning after when i saw that my acne hadd gotten smaller. I kept doing this for a few nights as my acne had gotten smaller over the period that i used this product. I told a lot of people about this and when they tried it. They are instantly hooked as my friends had a tendency to pop their own pimple as it is satisfying. Good bye pimples and hyperpigmentation and hello pretty skin 


I will try to place the phtotos later. Till next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment